Friday, March 29, 2019

Stampin Up! Ultra Mini Easter Bunny Pizza Box



Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a super cute ultra mini Easter bunny pizza box that I created. I love pizza boxes! They are so cute and it makes gift giving so much fun! This box is sized at 2 inches by 2 inches and is 1 inch tall, so it is a really adorable size. As you can see with the pictures it can fit 4 Cadbury mini Easter eggs. I used Stampin Up! A Good Day stamp set, Free Sale-A-Bration Painted Season's DSP, Poppy Parade Cardstock, and Gray Granite ink for the bunny. I used Stampin Up! Blender Pen's and watercolour pencils by Faber Castell. All products minus the pencils can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE AUSTRALIA

Here is a tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8cDimZ4BYo which shows you to make this box of cuteness.


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment