Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stampin Up! Rooted In Nature Masked Sponged Card

Hello everyone!

Today I have a fun tutorial for you all. I have made a sponged, masked background using Stampin Up! 2018-2020 In-Colours. These colours when blended together subtly make a beautiful rainbow background. I used the gorgeous Rooted In Nature stamp set for the embossed leaf and sentiment. I have a feeling that this stamp set will be very popular! To order this please stamp set and ink pads head on to my ONLINE STORE

I stuffed up the masking a tad when the painter's tape moved a little when I was sponging the background. But I went ahead with it anyway and I hope that you like it nonetheless.

Here is a video showing you how I made it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o6mEXMIOz0


I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via my ONLINE STORE.

Thanks again for coming past and I hope to see you again next time :-)

Maria
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment