Thursday, January 18, 2018

Stampin Up! Waterfront Night Scene Night Time Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a night scene card made with Stampin Up!'s Waterfront and High Tide stamp sets. The Waterfront stamp set is a beautiful water coloured look, that can make lovely nature scenes. or anything else you wish. It can make anyone look like an artist! If you would like to purchase any of the products featured today please head on to my ONLINE STORE

I have made a video tutorial showing you how to make the above card. After filming, I realised that you can add extra definition to the trees and other elements, by using a darker ink. In this case I inked the trees in Night of Navy . I will feature this below.


I wonder which one you prefer? Both have the same look but one is more subtle than the other.

Here is the video tutorial showing you how I made it

If you can't view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8EawtENI2w

Thanks so much for watching! I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions just head to my ONLINE STORE and click on the 'CONTACT ME' button.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Maria
xxx