Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Stampin Up! Rainbow Magical Day Unicorn Card

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you some new goodie from our up and coming Occasions Catalogue which will go live to customers on the 3rd January 2018. The unicorn and matching framelits are in a bundle Magical Day Bundle. You should totally get them as a bundle and get 10% off. And I also feature a newbie, Rainbow Builder Framelits Dies which are also in a bundle, but I am featuring just the framelits today. These two bundles are totally made for eachother! To purchase head on to my online store at ONLINE STORE

I have a video showing you how to make this cute card and you can click on the followiing link if you can't view it here at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysc3CrSTJSY&feature=youtu.be


I hope you all enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to purchase from my store you can head on to my ONLINE STORE

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria xx