Monday, September 11, 2017

Stampin Up! Merry Cafe Box

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a quick and easy project you can make for Christmas or other occasions! This box uses the non-Christmasy Coffee Break DSP. Trim Your Stocking Thinlits Dies, Merry Cafe stamp set and Everyday Label Punch. if you would like to order any product I would really appreciate your business and you can go to my ONLINE STORE.

I have a video tutorial for you to follow along to, and I promise it is super easy. If you can't view it here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2EOu50p0o0

I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. You may contact me through my ONLINE STORE

Thanks so much for coming past, and I hope to see you again soon!

Maria