Saturday, April 1, 2017

Stampin Up! Dragonfly Dreams Quick Thank You Card

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry I have been late in posting this week. It has been one of those weeks where I was constantly chasing my tail. I am so glad things have settled down now.

This weeks card had to be a quick one, and so the Dragonfly Dreams bundle came to the rescue.
For this card I used Whisper White card stock with Blushing Bride ink, I also used Dragonfly Dreams bundle, Perpetual Birthday Calender, Gorgeous Grunge, and Sweet Cupcake stamp sets. I have a quick video tutorial to show you how to make it.

If you can't view here please click on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-L9TPNIp4o

Thanks so much for coming past, and I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. If you have any questions or would like to purchase any product featured in today's tutorial, please feel free to come by my online store and use the 'Contact Me' section and I will get back to you as soon as possible with the following link at  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Have a great day everyone and happy stamping!

Maria