Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Stampin Up! Botanical Builder So Many Thanks Card


Hi everyone,

Thank you for coming past. Here is my latest tutorial showing you how to make this Kikki K inspired card. I was walking past one the Kikki K stores and I saw the most gorgeous range of swedish inspired stationery featuring the above shown colour scheme. I absolutely feel in love with it so I designed a card featuring Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Soft Sky and Whisper White. I love this combination of colours and I would never have thought to put them together. It's amazing where you can find inspiration!

Today's card features the Sale-A-Bration So Many Thanks set, Botanical Bloom and Botanical Builder framelit dies. I really loved making this card and in belows video tutorial I will show you how to make it. I featured also some heat embossing which is so much fun!


If you can't view it here please clink on the following YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoAtZUBh4uU

If you would like to purchase of today's projects please go past my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks so much for coming past and I hope that you have enjoyed today's tutorial.

Maria