Friday, February 24, 2017

Stampin Up! Dragonfly Dreams Falling Flowers Card

Hi everyone!

I have a card for you today that was CASE'd from Stampin Up! 2017 Sale-a-bration catalogue pg 10 to view catalogue please go HERE
I don't have the Inside The Lines DSP so I improvised and used the Falling Flowers stamp set instead. I sponged the backround using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay inkpads. I used the gorgeous Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits and Hello You Thinlit dies. This card was super easy to make and helped me to get out of my creative slump.You can watch my video tutorial below:

If you can't view video here please visit youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ3dVyI69CM

Thanks for coming past! If you have any questions please feel free to visit on online store 
at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ and click on the 'Contact Me' section and I will get back to you. If you are in Australia and don't have a demonstrator I would love to have the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again for coming to my crafty part of the world.

I hope to see you again soon! 

Maria x