Pepperly Rose Invitations Blog by Maria Kandylas

This blog is here to share my obsession with papercrafting and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. I LOVE Stampin Up! as I find that everything co-ordinates and it makes creating super easy. If you would like to contact me or purchase from me ANYWHERE in Australia please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/ I am also the owner of Pepperly Rose Invitations. I make custom designed invitations and bonboniere. Please don;t hesitate to contact me for any custom designed stationary, bonboniere, party favours and party decor.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stampin Up! Totally Trees and Crazy About You Quick Thank You Card

Hi everyone,

I have used the gorgeous Totally Trees stamp set along with the Crazy About You stamp set for my customer thank you cards this month. This was a very quick card to make and I absolutely love the soft pastel colour palette. I used Smokey Slate, Mint Macaron, Pink Pirouette, and Soft Sky inks.

Here is a video tutorial that I have made to show you how to make one.


If you can't view it please clink HERE to view on YouTube.

I hope you have enjoyed. To purchase any product featured today, please visit my online store at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you again next time!

Maria
xxx