Monday, September 12, 2016

Stampin Up! Star Of Light Bundle and Tin of Tags Christmas Tag

Hi everyone!


The new Stampin Up! Holiday catalogue is out and it is full of gorgeous goodies! One of my favourite bundles from this catalogue is the Star of Light Bundle. I love this bundle, as it is so elegant and it features beautiful sentiments. The Tin of Tags stamp set is also quite beautiful and very versatile. I thought that the two stamp sets were a match made in heaven.

I have made a tag with the two stamp sets and framelits, and I thought that the two complimented eachother very well. I featured a non-christmas colour combination of Smokey Slate and Soft Sky, I really love that combination.

Here is a video that I have made recently that shows you how to make this elegant tag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlFEW3qoQfw


I hope you have found this tutorial helpful. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know. To purchase any product featured please head to my online store at pepperlyrose.stampinup.net

Thanks for coming past and I hope to see you next time :-)