Pepperly Rose Invitations Blog by Maria Kandylas

This blog is here to share my obsession with papercrafting and I look forward to sharing my creations with you. I LOVE Stampin Up! as I find that everything co-ordinates and it makes creating super easy. If you would like to contact me or purchase from me ANYWHERE in Australia please visit http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pepperlyrose/

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stampin Up! Lego Block Party Favor



Hi everyone,

Here is my latest video tutorial on how to make a very quick Lego Block party favour. This box needs few materials and tools and is super easy to make in next to no time. I hope you find this tutorial helpful. My two kids absolutely love this Lego block party favour and I am sure others would love them too!

If you would like to purchase any of the products featured please visit my online store at http://pepperlyrose.stampinup.net I would sure love the opportunity to earn your business. If you have any questions please use the Contact Me section of my online store. Have a great day and see you next time!